The 22nd edition of the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, edited by Maggie Judkins, is now available in two formats.
Utilizing a worldwide network of numismatics experts, the 22nd edition of the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues provides the most comprehensive and complete reference to world bank notes issued since 1961. This industry-leading catalog features:
• 22,000 variety listings of world bank notes;
• 13,750 illustrations for easy identification of notes and signature varieties;
• Bank note values (30,000 in all) in two popularly available conditions;
• Country signature charts for specific and accurate variety identification; and
• Hundreds of new bank note issues.
The Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues is available in paperback (1,168 pages) and CD. List price for the paper catalog is $75, while the CD is $49.99.
To order, or for additional information, visit www.ShopNumisMaster.com.
This article was originally printed in Bank Note Reporter.
>> Subscribe today or get your >> Digital Subscription
More Collecting Resources
• The Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money is the only annual guide that provides complete coverage of U.S. currency with today’s market prices.
• Keep up to date on prices for Canada, United States and Mexico coinage with the 2016 North American Coins & Prices guide.