2016 U.S. Coin Digest, 14th Edition
The Complete Guide to Current Market Values
By David C. Harper
The 2016 edition of U.S. Coin Digest is the most up-to-date guide to U.S. coin pricing and condition grades. If you want to learn more about U.S. coin collecting, you'll find everything you need in this essential guide. You'll find the most updated and detailed listings for all U.S. coins from all eras! From American Token Coinage to modern coins minted in the 21st century, you'll find comprehensive information on all circulating and non-circulating coins. Each coin listing is complete with a color photograph, adding up to nearly 2,000 color photographs.
You'll find these key features in this guide:
- Up-to-date values in up to 11 condition grades
- More than 50 pages of introductory features about coin grading, buying, and storing
- Illustrated coin identification guide
- Includes coins from Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Philippines
- The book lays flat so you don't have to hold your book as you compare coins
- Includes all gold, palladium and silver prices fixed to the most current market levels
About the Author:
David C. Harper offers more than 45 years experience in this hobby and maintains close ties to other leading experts in the field. Mr. Harper is the driving force on a number of leading numismatic publications, serving as editor of Numismatic News, executive editor of World Coin News, and as a contributing editor to Bank Note Reporter. He also edits North American Coins & Prices.
Your price: $16.99
You save: $2.00 (11%)