A new insurance program has been set up by the Professional Numismatists Guild.
The enhanced plan is available to current and new PNG members.
It is underwritten by Willis Towers Watson, a global leader in coin, paper currency and precious metals insurance brokerage, according to PNG Executive Director Robert Brueggeman.
Provisions of the new insurance program for dealers include:
• Automatic PNG members Insurance Premium Discount;
• Employee theft coverage;
• Elimination of weekend or holiday restrictions for Federal Express;
• A “No Claims Bonus Credit” payable at the end of the Policy term for remaining loss free;
• New Loss Settlement and Valuation wording providing extra coverage and peace of mind;
• Exhibition Show Expense Extension for non-recoverable expenses if a coin show were unexpectedly canceled;
• Private Collection coverage (for dealers’ private collections).
“Additionally, Willis Towers Watson has been authorized by Lloyd’s of London to expedite and settle lower-valued claims. A loss fund for claims has been established so that claims can be settled and paid quickly,” said Brueggeman.
For information about joining PNG, visit www.pngdealers.org/join-2.
This article was originally printed in Numismatic News Express. >> Subscribe today
More Collecting Resources
• The 1800s were a time of change for many, including in coin production. See how coin designs grew during the time period in the Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1801-1900 .
• Any coin collector can tell you that a close look is necessary for accurate grading. Check out this USB microscope today!