- Jackie Kennedy, gold prove popular July 2, 2015The 2015-W Jacqueline Kennedy First Spouse gold coin was released by the United States Mint on June 25 to much anticipation. Collectors purchased 4,072 uncirculated and 7,936 proof coins by June 28, placing them on back order. These numbers are much highe...
- High Relief Mint's next sellout hope?
- Truman set sells out
- Reader tells of order nightmare
- March for voting rights remembered
- Coins speak to love of the land
- Are U.S. coins, notes objectionable?
- Mint releases Kennedy dollar coin
- CCAC reviews classics for gold
- Options for gold $10 Reagan First Spouse
- High mintage projected for Jackie First Spouse
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- Coin of the Year: Celebrating Three Decades of the Best in Coin Design and Craftsmanship Coin of the YearCelebrating Three Decades of the Best in Coin Design and CraftsmanshipBy Donald Scarinci Format: HardcoverA Celebration of Excellence For three decades, the Krause Coin of the Year Award has come to symbolize the hig...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Congress warms to clad commems Are clad commemorative half dollars making a comeback?Since modern commemoratives began in 1982, there have been relatively few of them issued.The most popular commemorative is the silver dollar followed by the $5 gold piece.A long way behind ...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!