- American Numismatic Society seeks librarian September 19, 2014American Numismatic Society, New York City, invites applications for the position of the Francis D. Campbell Librarian in its Harry W. Bass Jr. Library.The society is looking for an outgoing, well-educated individual to be in charge of the library and...
- Carson City Coin Collectors attend regional meet
- Token collectors honor Campbell
- Virginia Numismatic Association hosts convention
- Tucson Coin Club slates coin show Oct. 19
- Platinum Eagle cutoff meets apathy
- How about making a fresh start?
- Bagmarks spoil Illinois half dollars
- Coin Clinic: Emotion sells coins
- Viewpoint: Magic of collecting extols diversity
- 1792 silver-center cent brings in $705,000
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- Modern Commemorative CoinsYou've seen commemorative coins at shows for years, and you may have a couple, but do you know which modern commemoratives have the best potential for profit?A great book to help you with commemorative coin collecting is Modern Commemorati...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Can you believe just anybody can profit? Are coin collectors out of touch? Are we so isolated from the mainstream that our views should be dismissed out of hand by noncollectors?I sometimes wonder.I happened upon a story this morning posted by the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. It was...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!