- Love lost for collector’s ATB 5 oz. January 29, 2015It seems that collectors are losing interest in the America the Beautiful collector’s 5 oz. silver coin series. The latest two issues, Great Sand Dunes and Everglades, saw sales of only 26 and 191 coins, respectively, between Jan. 18 and Jan. 25. With the...
- Hurdles for Indian Head gold sets
- CFA panel picks gold designs
- 1934 $5,000 FRN leads FUN auction
- New tactic used to combat fake bars
- Gold aureus sells for $131,040 at DNW sale
- Another Roosevelt dime with doubled lips discovered
- Enhanced uncirculated missing edge lettering discovered
- Standing Liberty quarters stand firm
- NGC attributes gold reeding variety
- Mint releases Birth, Birthday sets
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- Four-Leaf Clover 2015 - Ounce of Luck CoinThe clover belongs to the family of plants called legumes (Fabaceae). Its botanical generic name Trifolium is derived from name for the three leaves, which is normal for a clover.The number of leaves on the clover can vary in rare cases. Clovers w...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Gold just like winter coats? Most consumers know that they will get a better deal on winter clothing during the clearance sales just ahead of the spring line being put on display.Similar savvy thinking might be needed for purchasers of bullion coins with the new dates on them. ...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!