- 'In God We Trust' subject of art contest March 10, 2014The 150th anniversary of the inclusion of the motto “In God We Trust” on the first U.S. coins is April 22. To commemorate the occasion, educational organization Salt & Light Global is sponsoring an art contest open to Michigan high school juniors and seniors.
- Silver dollar seminar slated at Las Vegas show
- AINA medal features Sylvia Haffner Magnus
- Community Voice Responses (03/18/14)
- Mint Stats: Proof silver Eagles move backwards
- Letters to the Editor (03/18/14)
- Viewpoint: Quit minting products for the rich
- Coin Clinic: Why do some coin rarities bring lower prices?
- 1864-S quarter an unsung rare issue
- Treasure sales method makes history
- Mint Stats: Nowhere to hide on the Stats pages
DEAL OF THE WEEK
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Dad will be missed My father died Sunday at 10:10 p.m. I was with him at the end. Other family members were at his side as well.That is why there was no blog post yesterday.At times like this, memories flood my mind. Some are even appropriate for this space.I ha...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!
It’s been 60 years since Numismatic News published its first issue. So we’re celebrating. A Special Edition of Numismatic News, filled with stories from our readers about their collections, will arrive soon in subscribers’ mailboxes. So we thought we’d share some of those stories with our online friends as well. Thanks to everyone who has made these first 60 years so rewarding. We couldn’t have done it without you.