- Arches 5-ounce outsells Shenandoah October 23, 2014The U.S. Mint reports that as of Oct. 19, the Arches 5-ounce silver collector coin has outsold the previous release, the Shenandoah 5-ounce coin. Buyers have purchased 26,923 Arches coins compared to Shenandoah’s sales of 26,916. Both are still available....
- Heritage gold coins attract top bids
- Classic commemoratives to wake up?
- New PNG show in Dallas
- Silver demand tops gold
- Gold stater goes on auction block
- AIA auction begins on Wall Street
- Doolittle Tokyo Raiders earn Congressional Gold Medal
- American Fighter Aces awarded Congressional Gold Medal
- NGC slabs first U.S. Marshals Service commemoratives
- Viewpoint: It’s OK if Mint loses money on cent, nickel
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- Standard Catalog of World Coins 4 Book Set The four volumes listing the latest foreign coin values-the pinnacle of every coin reference library - are now offered as a special package. Krause Publications has gathered its award-winning price guides, covering four centuries of world coins.Rich i...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Kennedy maximum 300,000 sets Word has just arrived that the Mint has placed a limit of 300,000 on the number of 50th anniversary Kennedy silver sets that it will produce.Just days ahead of the noon Eastern Time Oct. 28 commencement of sales on the Mint’s website, the Mint said th...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!