- This week's letters (07/02/13) June 19, 2013I read Dennis Matuszewski’s letter in the June 11, 2013, issue of Numismatic News and I would like to know if there is any way I can get a copy of the article he referenced.
- Community Voice Responses (07/02/13)
- Mint narrows design entries
- Look for boxy mintmark on 1912-S nickel
- What do you think of the designs?
- Seminar features silver dollar experts
- Viewpoint: Muscle-head sells Daddy’s collection
- 1892-CC Morgans went to vaults upon issue
- Hendin receives Holst award
- Mint Stats: Proof gold Buffalo beats proof Eagle
- Coin Clinic: Grading Morgan dollars
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- The U.S. Coin Collector's Value Pack June special - Only $29.99! ThisValue Pack will help you stay up-to-date on the value of your US coin collection and learn more about the history of the coins you've collected. Offer is good through June 2013 or while supplies last....
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Was it color or value that attracts? When I searched through bags and rolls of cents in the 1960s, anything 50 years old was almost ancient and the oldest date possible, the 1909 issues, still hadn’t reached 60 years of age.Yet because of the huge variation in mintages, the possibility o...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of nine grades as well as identifying features of each grade. Gain the knowledge to grade coins confidently.
A free, visual guide to U.S. coin types that includes full color images and details of historic U.S. denominations.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!
It’s been 60 years since Numismatic News published its first issue. So we’re celebrating. A Special Edition of Numismatic News, filled with stories from our readers about their collections, will arrive soon in subscribers’ mailboxes. So we thought we’d share some of those stories with our online friends as well. Thanks to everyone who has made these first 60 years so rewarding. We couldn’t have done it without you.