- Irish soon to be penniless August 3, 2015By Richard GiedroycIreland hopes to follow the example of several other European Union currency union members by ceasing production of its 1- and 2-cent coins.The recommendation made June 14 by Ireland Minister for Finance Michael Noonan to th...
- Coins, bank notes or virtual money?
- 2015 Coin and Currency set on sale Aug. 24
- No dollar collapse in October
- July gold sales double previous best
- Hungry for Eagles
- Homestead doubled die count: 60
- Specimen set leads ANA auction
- Rare Nevada notes in auction
- Dix Noonan Webb sells Irish Rebellion gold
- Greeks follow U.S. path
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- Coin of the Year Premium Collection The Coin of the Year award is an international symbol of accomplishment and recognition of numismatic creativity. This one-of-a-kind collection includes the Coin of the Year book, filled with hundreds of stunning coin images in full-color, made to revel i...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Here are my orders for the day Have we turned into numismatic robots?Are average collector buying decisions now determined less by needing to fill out a set and more by what outside influences are pushing us to do?Everybody knows that the average age of collectors has risen ove...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!