- Gold Kennedy sales taper off quickly August 21, 2014Sales have tapered off for the gold proof Kennedy half dollars. From Aug. 10 to Aug.17, only 1,180 were sold, a steep drop from the 62,341 that were sold from Aug. 5 to Aug. 10. The total sold as of Aug.17 is 63,521.Several new products were launched ...
- PNG sets NYC show
- 1804 silver dollar hits $1.8 million
- Error coin found in change pays off big
- Coin, paper money prices change constantly
- Rare ancients to top London coin auction
- Collection of rare medals goes on sale
- 1882 $100 Gold Certificate leading lot
- Letters to the Editor (09/02/14)
- Gold Kennedy sells well to no surprise
- Mint director looks at special 2016 coins
DEAL OF THE WEEK
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Pick a set, any set There are a number of collectors who are enjoying the pastime of collecting coins in the worst grade possible, a Poor-1.These coins are so worn that they can barely be identified. They are the worst of the worst.I have done a few stories on this c...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!