- Marketing sold Stone Mountain half November 20, 2014The Stone Mountain Memorial half dollar is a coin that might very well not get approved today. It was a different era and people viewed things differently than we do today. That is not to excuse anything, or to draw any conclusions except to suggest that ...
- Right to own gold due to Phil Crane
- Viewpoint: Honor Apollo 11 landing with coin
- Newman brings $10 million
- Rationed silver Eagles return to market
- Barber coinage attracts fans
- Silver American Eagle back on sale
- How difficult is it to strike coins?
- 1882 $20 rarity tops Baltimore auction
- Philippines law seeks to ban coin collecting
- Denmark stops printing bank notes, minting coins
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- U.S. coin collecting value packU.S. coins are easy to come by, but what are you really looking for? The U.S. Coin Collecting Value Pack combines five of our best U.S. coin resources into one complete package. Determine the value of your coins, learn best practices in storing your c...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Mint cuts silver Kennedy set goal Lagging four-coin silver Kennedy set sales have apparently convinced the Mint to scale back its mintage ceiling of 300,000.Late yesterday the Mint announced that the maximum set mintage for the 50th anniversary set will be no more than 225,000.Tha...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!