- Make your Ambassador nomination May 24, 2013It is time again to nominate individuals who are active in the numismatic field for Numismatic Ambassador Awards.
- Will 1955-D ever reach potential?
- Mint Stats: Brisk sales for White Mountain 5 oz
- PNNA gives awards, hosts show
- Viewpoint: Vote wisely for ANA candidates
- Wallenberg artwork unveiled
- Wooden box origins described by reader
- This week's letters (06/04/13)
- Can Eagle set be win for all of us?
- Gold rarity a product of Philadelphia
- Mint Stats: White Mountain 5-ounce hits market
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- 50% Off World Coins 5 Book Set Limited quantities! This collection of all of the Standard Catalog of World Coins features a staggering amount of world coin details, values, & photos, and it’s a huge savings off the individual retail price. REG PRICE: $369.99 Your Price: $184.99 ...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Summer arrives The Memorial Day weekend is upon us. Those of us at Krause Publications will be able to go home at 3 p.m. today to get an early jump on activities. That, of course, is much appreciated.Memorial Day is the unofficial start to summer. Collectors likely ...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free guide that outlines different collecting methods to consider and details proper coin handling techniques.
A free, visual guide to U.S. coin types that includes full color images and details of historic U.S. denominations.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!
It’s been 60 years since Numismatic News published its first issue. So we’re celebrating. A Special Edition of Numismatic News, filled with stories from our readers about their collections, will arrive soon in subscribers’ mailboxes. So we thought we’d share some of those stories with our online friends as well. Thanks to everyone who has made these first 60 years so rewarding. We couldn’t have done it without you.