- Silver demand tops gold October 20, 2014The price of gold is up slightly while prices for silver, platinum and palladium are all down from a month ago. With the U.S. stock market indices down several percent from their recent highs, many people would expect the prices of precious metals to be p...
- Gold stater goes on auction block
- AIA auction begins on Wall Street
- Doolittle Tokyo Raiders earn Congressional Gold Medal
- American Fighter Aces awarded Congressional Gold Medal
- NGC slabs first U.S. Marshals Service commemoratives
- Viewpoint: It’s OK if Mint loses money on cent, nickel
- Harding $250 coin boxes are sold out
- Hammered gold double estimates
- Roman aureus soars in sale
- Rarity and quality highlight Hill sale
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- Standard Catalog of World Coins 4 Book Set The four volumes listing the latest foreign coin values-the pinnacle of every coin reference library - are now offered as a special package. Krause Publications has gathered its award-winning price guides, covering four centuries of world coins.Rich i...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Gold and gasoline real to me As I drove to work this morning I spotted the gasoline station sign proclaiming that a gallon of gasoline is $3.139.The gas price has been declining since summer and each step lower brings a smile to my face.Today’s price, though, has gone through...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!