- Frosted Freedom Coin to Cross the Block April 17, 2014An error 2007-W platinum American Eagle quarter-ounce coin where FREEDOM on the reverse is frosted instead of having a mirror surface is being auctioned by GreatCollections on its website. Ending date is April 27.This is just the second known exam...
- Did you see a Smoky sellout coming?
- Where coins went not always known
- Shenandoah quarter arrives at ceremony
- Tax exemption starts
- CCAC picks new eagle
- Proof Eagles in shadow of baseball
- Seeking profit only leads to loss
- Lasers improve life of coin dies
- There is nothing like a Dame
- Ruth Hill collection to be featured
DEAL OF THE WEEK
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- What will you buy? Taking a look at upcoming sales of various Mint products, my eye was drawn to two offerings to mention in the May 6 issue of Numismatic News.The first is the May 8 availability of the proof Buffalo one-ounce gold coin. The second is the May 13 availab...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!
It’s been 60 years since Numismatic News published its first issue. So we’re celebrating. A Special Edition of Numismatic News, filled with stories from our readers about their collections, will arrive soon in subscribers’ mailboxes. So we thought we’d share some of those stories with our online friends as well. Thanks to everyone who has made these first 60 years so rewarding. We couldn’t have done it without you.