- Treasures abound in AIA sale January 23, 2017More than 1,400 lots of world bank notes, scripophily (stock and bond certificates), coins and security printing ephemera will be sold at a two-session public auction Feb. 7-8 in the offices of Archives International Auctions at 1580 Lemoine Avenue (Suite 7) in Fort Lee, N.J. Start times for both days is 10:30 a.m. EST. Featured in the ...
- World coins mark lunar Year of Rooster
- Binion rarity leads FUN auction
- Amass relationships along with coins
- Letters to the Editor (February 7, 2017)
- Pandas tiny and large
- Rare dollar in Stack’s Bowers sale
- Here we go with my 2017 forecasts
- ‘P’ mintmark on cent
- Taxers get more aggressive
- Basketball legend joins CCAC
DEAL OF THE WEEK
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- Inaugural medal set to be put in Trump’s hands There will be inaugural medals after all. Today a gold version is supposed to be presented to President Donald Trump, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette. It was produced by Medalcraft, Inc., of Green Bay, Wis. The firm found out it had been hired to do the job on Wednesday. Fortunately the company, which is well known in collector ...
- Community Voice Responses (July 26, 2016) From the July 1 Numismatic News E-Newsletter: Are you excited about the approaching issuance of a U.S. palladium coin? Here are some answers sent from our e-newsletter readers to Editor Dave Harper. Another low-mintage, high-priced coin that will sell out in a short period of time. Coin dealers will have hundreds of graded copies at twice the initial ...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!