- Mint breaks silver Eagle sales record November 30, 2015The United States Mint announced Nov. 30 that silver Eagle bullion coin orders in 2015 are the highest ever since the coin began sales in 1986. In an email sent out by Michael White of the Office of Corporate Communications, said purchases of the popul...
- Essays, trials, proofs top sale
- Ireland dumps small change coins
- ANA puts ‘The Numismatist’ issues online
- Quarter, tenth bullion gold Eagles gone
- Tough to make PF–70 with reverse proofs
- Gold issued because Treasury can
- Avoid scams, know options
- $500 Interest Bearing Note surpasses $350,000
- Turkey blocks ISIS plans for coins
- 2015 Eagles run out
DEAL OF THE WEEK
- North American Coins & Prices Value Pack North American coins are fun and easy to collect - but rarely are they displayed in an organized manner. Most people have coins tucked away in jars, containers, drawers, cups, and in between their couch cushions. We've put together a one-of-a-kind collect...
The Buzz with Dave Harper
- 2015 silver Eagles in home stretch The final two weeks of sales of 2015 silver American Eagle bullion coins have begun. The Mint said it will offer the final batch on Dec. 14. Its last week of production of the popular silver bullion coins will be the week of Dec. 7. When the smok...
- Will the Langbord family ever get back their 10 1933 $20 gold pieces? From the Oct. 16 Numismatic News E-Newsletter: Will the Langbord family ever get back their 10 1933 $20 gold pieces? Here are some answers sent from our e-newsletter readers to Editor Dave Harper. With the huge list of problems this country...
The Numismatic Directory is a comprehensive resource center for coin & paper money collectors and enthusiasts. Find valuable information about Products, Services, Dealers, Events, and Clubs. Use it to quickly find companies, organizations, events and more in your area–maps & directions too!
A free, visual guide that includes full color images of silver, gold clad, alloy and war coinage. Learn the features of U.S. denominations, from half cents to double eagles.
A free, digital guide to today’s prime gold coin collecting opportunity. Learn why American Eagles are not just for investors and what they have to offer collectors.
OFF THE SHELF
Check out these popular picks to see which items belong in your library or which items would make a great gift!