You've seen commemorative coins at shows for years, and you may have a couple, but do you know which modern commemoratives have the best potential for profit?
A great book to help you with commemorative coin collecting is Modern Commemorative Coins, Invest Today Profit Tomorrow, a new book from Krause Publications. Author Eric Jordan and Contributing Editor Debbie Bradley show you how to include modern commemorative coins (issued since 1982) in your investments, such as your IRA and make them part of your estate plan. They also identify the coins with the best chance of increasing in value and explain what to look for when you're collecting commemorative coins; all in an easy-to-follow presentation. In this entertaining and informative book you'll also find:
- Coin rankings of the last 200 years
- Tips and options about collecting commemoratives
- Concise descriptions of all modern commemorative U.S. coins
- 700+ high-quality color photographs, as well as detailed illustrations
- Advice for using commemorative coin sales data as a guide in your buying and selling efforts
- Up-to-date values
See how commemorative coins can help diversify your investments and inspire you in your collecting.
Your price: $11.50
You save: $11.49 (50%)