The Memphis Speakers Series is calling for papers to presented at the 2014 Memphis International Paper Money Show slated June 12-15.
Presentations may be on any fiscal paper or fiscal paper tie-in topic. Talks are scheduled on Friday and Saturday of the show.
Deadline for submissions is March 15.
Talks are scheduled on the hour throughout the show. Each talk is allotted 50 minutes, which includes time for questions. Speakers arrive 10 minutes before the hour for setup.
Speakers must use Powerpoint for visuals with no exceptions. It is suggested that the talks be lavishly illustrated. Speakers may bring their own laptops or submit a disk or thumb drive to Peter Huntoon two weeks in advance of the show.
Speakers are encouraged to mount a parallel exhibit in the exhibition area. Check the Memphis International Paper Money Show website for exhibit details.
Speaker application requirements:
(1) List of presenter(s) with full contact information for each.
(2) Title of talk.
(3) Concise newsworthy description of the content of the talk.
(4) Advise if up to three display cases are needed for show-and-tell items.
Send applications to email@example.com.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Strike it rich with this U.S. coins value pack.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• Build an impressive collection with Coin Collecting 101.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.