The 49th annual OCNA Coin & Collectible Show will be held Sunday, Sept. 22 from 10-3 PM in the Fulton Municipal Building, 141 S First St., Fulton. Free admission and parking are being offered for the event.
There will be a drawing for many items including a 1/10th ounce gold coin at the show. You can obtain chances for it at the door $1 each or 6 for $5. Tickets are first come, first sold and sell out fast!
Should you own any items that you have questions on, you may bring them as some dealers will offer appraisals. Dealers on premise may also make offers to buy items and are selling a vast array of collectibles.
We have many dealers that will have coins, stamps, postcards, pocket watches, jewelry, sports cards, and other collectibles on the bourse and the variety should offer something for all collectors.
Schedule for the day is as follows:
· Bourse opens at 10 AM for the public to enter and peruse the dealer tables. There may be displays and demonstrations throughout the day.
· Door prize drawings starting at 11 AM and every hour after that we will be drawing for a lucky winner. Tickets will be good throughout the event. Each prize is a coupon redeemable at any show dealer during the event.
· Raffle drawing is at 3 PM to cap off the day for the 1/10th ounce gold coin and other raffle prizes. Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5 and sell out fast. You do not need to be in attendance to win a raffle prize.
For further details and directions to the event, please feel free to contact Timothy Marsch between the hours of 4pm and 9pm.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.