When the Whitman Coin & Collectibles Philadelphia Expo drew to a close Saturday, Sept. 21, it marked an end to Whitman Expos in the City of Brotherly Love.
Whitman officials said they will not schedule a 2014 Philly Expo, and will focus instead on the three consistently successful Baltimore Expos.
“We thank all of the dealers and collectors who joined us in Philly over the years, and we look forward to working with our great group of dealers in Baltimore,” said David Crenshaw, Whitman Expo general manager said.
The first Whitman Philadelphia Expo was held in the fall of 2009, and continued for the next two years.
In the fall of 2012, Whitman did not produce a Philly Expo, in deference to the ANA Convention that was held there during the same season.
Whitman’s next Expo will be the Winter Baltimore Expo, Nov. 7-10, at the Baltimore Convention Center.
For more information visit us on the web at Expo.Whitman.com
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.