Edward Beihl, a sophomore at Kennard-Dale High School, Fawn Grove, Pa. and a member of the Stewartstown-Shrewsbury (Pa.) Coin Club, received an educational award from the American Numismatic Association for his contributions to the club.
The award is for the advancement of numismatics as audio visual technician. Ann Marie Balbier, club master at arms, presented the award to during the Sept. 10 club meeting.
Paul Price also received an ANA award for his contributions to the club by sharing his knowledge of large U.S. cents.
Both Edward and Balbier are volunteers at Stewartstown’s Mason Dixon Library. The Stewartstown Coin Club meets there the second Tuesday of each month from 6 to 7:30 P.M.
Numismatic topics include Power Point presentations on counterfeit detection, key date coin diagnostics, and the proper storage of coins. There are no dues and visitors are welcomed to bring in coins for identification.
The ANA-member coin club sponsors the Shrewsbury Coin Show held at the Shrewsbury Volunteer Fire Co. For more club or show information contact the club president, Auctioneer Fred Beihl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-993-3163.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.