It can be accessed by visiting www.silvertowne.com from any smartphone, tablet or other device.
SilverTowne says customers will be able to use the mobile site in the same way as the traditional desktop version of the website – from researching and buying products, to accessing market details.
Just like on the full website, bullion prices on the mobile site are updated in real time to reflect changes in the precious metals market spot pricing, allowing customers to make informed purchases.
SilverTowne President David Hendrickson notes that the user-friendly mobile site is ideal for SilverTowne customers wanting an easier way to access the SilverTowne website.
The new mobile site was designed and created by members of the SilverTowne web team. It has the same look and feel. The mobile site loads automatically on most phones and devices by visiting www.silvertowne.com. There is also a link to access the mobile version of the site in the footer while viewing the full site.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.