The 2012 America the Beautiful quarters silver proof set leads the way as the U.S. Mint’s first numismatic offering of the new year. It went on sale Jan. 10.
The set contains proof versions of the third set of five coins in the America the Beautiful quarter program struck in 90 percent silver honoring El Yunque National Forest, Chaco Culture National Historical Park, Acadia National Park, Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park and Denali National Park and Preserve.
The set is priced at $41.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.
Other Mint products set to become available in the early part of 2012 and their sale dates are as follows:
• 2011 ATB Vicksburg 5-ounce silver uncirculated coin: Jan. 12
• 2012 ATB quarter proof set: Jan. 17
• ATB El Yunque quarter bags and two-roll set: Jan. 23
• 2012 ATB El Yunque quarter three-coin set: Feb. 7
• 2011 ATB Chickasaw 5-ounce silver uncirculated coin: Feb. 9
• Infantry Soldier silver dollar: Feb. 16
• Chester Arthur dollar rolls: Feb. 16
•2012 Presidential dollar proof set: Feb. 23
For more information, or to order, visit www.usmint.gov/catalog or call 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).