A complete set of Seated Liberty dimes in Gem Uncirculated condition (except for the 1873-CC No Arrows) will be on exhibit at the New Hampshire Coin and Currency Expo in Manchester, N.H., on Oct. 4-5.
The set has been ranked No. 1 on the NGC registry site for the past nine years, and the average grade per coin is above MS-66.
In addition, a complete set of proof Seated dimes (1837-1891) will be shown. It includes all dates except 1851, for which no proofs are known. The set is very high grade, averaging almost PF-67.
• 1837 Large Date NGC MS-68
• The finest known 1838 Small Stars NGC MS-68 Star
• 1838 Partial Drapery PCGS MS-67 ex-Jung
• Rare 1845-O PCGS MS-69
• 1874-CC in PCGS MS-63 ex-Buddy Ebsen
Gerry Fortin will also exhibit coins.
The combined displays are valued at more than $3 million and are the most comprehensive group of high end business strike, proof and major variety Seated dimes assembled as a display.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.