The United States Mint began accepting orders for the 2013 Presidential Discovery Set – Theodore Roosevelt at noon Sept. 3.
There are no mintage or household limits for this product.
The set, appropriate for 8-12 year olds, contains one 2013 Theodore Roosevelt Presidential $1 Coin from the United States Mint at Philadelphia. The coin is placed in a folder that highlights key accomplishments in Roosevelt’s life.
The set also includes an 11-page activity booklet. A quick response code is provided to allow kids to check their answers by scanning it with a mobile device. Answers are also listed on the Mint website.
The is priced at $9.95. Orders will be accepted at the at http://usmint.gov/catalog and at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468).
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• August special – only 25 available! Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.