“Coin collecting is a great hobby for people of all ages, and with this book we’re hoping to get kids involved at a young age,” said KP Publisher Scott Tappa. “This book is fun, educational and can provide hours of fun for families.”
With A Kid’s Guide to Collecting Coins, authored by Arlyn G. Sieber, readers can:
• Search for coins to complete a special coin puzzle
• Start a hobby for as little as 1 cent
• Learn from images, how-to’s and other handy tips
• Pick up fun and interesting facts and tricks that will impress friends and family
• Join the ranks of 140 million Americans who are part of the “hobby of kings” – coin collecting
For more information, or to purchase from the publisher, visit www.shopnumismaster.com/product/a-kids-guide-to-collecting-coins/new.