Carlisle Development Corporation announces the release of a new book: Coin Collecting in Retirement/Managing an Inherited Collection.
The softcover edition is available at carlisledevelopment.com at $19.95. The book is also available in eBook formats at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com and other eBook resellers at $14.95.
The primary focus of the work is to guide numismatists towards approaches which will enable the reader to enhance their enjoyment of coin collecting by adapting their collecting pursuits to accommodate the specialized challenges faced by retirees.
Major topics included in the book are:
• How coin collecting differs during the retirement years
• Selling coins, a new experience for many collectors
• The advantages of simplifying your collection
• Understanding the needs of your family
• Organizing your coin collection for ultimate disposition
• Re-allocating your collection assets to focus on areas of personal interest with new challenges and growth opportunity.
• Estate planning considerate of the specifics of your family and their interest in coin collecting
The second major section focuses on the needs of inheritors of a coin collection:
• How to approach a coin collection
• How to sell different kinds of coins
• Basic information needed to protect/preserve the collection
• Guidance in allocation of time to achieve the best outcome
There are many books targeted to the needs and education of coin collectors, however this is one of the first to focus on the specialized needs of retired numismatists.
To order or for additional information call 1-800-219-0257 or visit its website at www.carlisledevelopment.com.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• Order your 2013 Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake Coin Set today!
• Buy new coin price guides, get the ebook free! Learn more.
• IT’S HERE! Order the 2014 North American Coins & Prices.
• Get the 2012 Coin of the Year – limited quantities remain!
• See what guides and supplies our editors recommend for keeping up with your collection.