Auction 151, viewable at Web site www.davidlawrence.com, includes coins from the Camelback collection.
The online sale began June 6 and closes June 18 between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST.
Highlights from the sale include:
- 1856 Flying Eagle cent, graded Proof-63 by Professional Coin Grading Service
- 1864-L Indian Head cent, PCGS MS-64 Red
- 1877 Indian Head cent, PCGS Proof-64 Red
- 1909-S Indian Head cent, graded MS-64 Red by Numismatic Guaranty Corp.
- 1914-D Lincoln cent, PCGS MS-64 Red
- 1955/1955 doubled-die Lincoln cent, PCGS MS-64 Red
- 1937-D three-legged Buffalo nickel, NGC MS-63
- 1916-D Mercury dime, PCGS MS-64 Full Bands
- 1879-O $20 gold piece, PCGS AU-50
For more information about bidding in this or other online auctions by David Lawrence, call Win Callender at (800) 776-0560 ext. 101, or e-mail email@example.com.
David Lawrence Rare Coins can be reached by mail at P.O. Box 9174, Virginia Beach, VA 23450; e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.