Rarities from the Indian cent, Lincoln cent, Buffalo nickel and Mercury dime series, among others, are currently offered in an online auction by David Lawrence.
Auction 151, viewable at Web site www.davidlawrence.com, includes coins from the Camelback collection.
The online sale began June 6 and closes June 18 between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. EST.
Highlights from the sale include:
- 1856 Flying Eagle cent, graded Proof-63 by Professional Coin Grading Service
- 1864-L Indian Head cent, PCGS MS-64 Red
- 1877 Indian Head cent, PCGS Proof-64 Red
- 1909-S Indian Head cent, graded MS-64 Red by Numismatic Guaranty Corp.
- 1914-D Lincoln cent, PCGS MS-64 Red
- 1955/1955 doubled-die Lincoln cent, PCGS MS-64 Red
- 1937-D three-legged Buffalo nickel, NGC MS-63
- 1916-D Mercury dime, PCGS MS-64 Full Bands
- 1879-O $20 gold piece, PCGS AU-50
For more information about bidding in this or other online auctions by David Lawrence, call Win Callender at (800) 776-0560 ext. 101, or e-mail email@example.com.
David Lawrence Rare Coins can be reached by mail at P.O. Box 9174, Virginia Beach, VA 23450; e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.