The American Numismatic Association Board of Governors will hold an open session and Town Hall during the Atlanta National Money Show on Friday, Feb. 28, in Room 113/114 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta.
Open session agenda items include:
• A vote on the location of the 2017 National Money Show.
• Reinstate the award to recognize 60 years of membership.
• Naming the chairperson for the 2015 National Money Show in Portland.
The full agenda for the board meeting is online at Money.org/BOG.
The topic of the Town Hall, which starts immediately after the Open Session, is to present an update on the development of the new Money.org website. Cole Schenewerk, the Board’s Youth Board intern, will give the presentation.
More Coin Collecting Resources:
• February only! Save 50% on the most comprehensive world paper money CDs.
• Strike it rich with this U.S. coins value pack.
• Build an impressive collection with Coin Collecting 101.